THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 5, 2009

SUMMER HOLIDAY part one


I just had one of the busiest holidays ever...
I had choices to choose, family.. or a summer job. It was hard to choose, but i eventually picked FAMILY. I didn't regret it though, happy to have the whole family having summer together in my dream house! we went to places in my city, amazing photographs was taken by my uncles and aunts... and me. Ooh I treasured the moment when all the smiles and laughs are there in front of me :)
I was really happy, so I went a little but overboard! My cousins might think I'm a freak or something.. I have three best cousins in the whole world! They're like my best friends, except we're related ; Dhia, Kayla and her lil'sister... Azki. to tell u, she doesn't speak like a little girl. I just found out she is just 11 years old!! and she knows stuff that her sister knows... so yeah.
My lil'brother got sick on day 2, which was really sad. since he loves family gatherings.. especially his bel0ved ( and annoying ) cousin ; Kakang. We wasted most of our days here wathching Gossip Girl - just us girls. I have this uh-dorable cousin Yayay who has the chubbiest cheeks of cheeks!! He's the youngest in the family.. 2 years old. I swear the moment u see those big round eyes and FAT chubby cheeks.. u wanna squeeze him!! XP
guess it'll continue later.. c u soon in part 2 of my summer!

0 comments: