THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 6, 2009

SUMMER HOLIDAY part two


eh-my-gawd... I just love BANDUNG!!! hahahaha.. it's where my mum grew up.. and I just love the cool breezes slapping me on the face. it was 5am and I just got off the train. The train starts @8.30pm.. so it was kinda tiring.. 9hours in the ugly train. Dirty chairs, jumpy train I have to say.. at least there are no Choo-Choo!'s on it. So I was pretty damn tired. In the morning we went to a site that shows when and where fils are going to be : www.21cinaplex.com ( for indonesia only ) ICE AGE 3 THE MELT DOWN slapped my head! I just looooove ICE AGE, especiallx Sid. My fave characterrr.. and also that weird squirel who always chaces a nut. or was it peanut? or ACORN.. yup thats it. This time there are dinosaurs in it.. so it's supposed to be funnier. hehehe. We went straight to grandma, and got money for tickets to watch..........and BAM! we're there! It was awesome, but I cant belive I'm going to the muvee I promised my bestfriend that I'm gonna watch with him. like a date.. XP The next few nights 4 to be exact. We took photos ! midnight. It was spooky but awesome.. we had photographers tp take the pics. ANd had this killer view!!!!!!! the bad thing is....... I got he flu. and.. cough. *uhuk* *hacHOO! * but, It didnt stop me to take a pick with BUMBLEBEE and OPTIMUS PRIME from Transformers, 1am .. well I need to drink my meds. so g2g .. c u in part 3!!! the end.... of my summer... !

0 comments: