THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Maximum Ride

I just Looooooovveee Maximum Ride..
have you guys read it yet? it's an awesome series.. full-packed with action and heart skipping words... I read all of them like I'm addicted to alcohol or something. Fang makes blogs in the book.. I wonder if its real or not? Fang is my fave character, HE IS SO DAMN HOT! OMG!!!!!! god he's so cool and all that, I'm in love with a new fictional charater. Yup, I'm hell crazy girl.
The movie is coming on soon.. ' in the neat future ' they said. Means like... until i'm 19 or somethin.. *sigh* .. The director of Twilight is the one directing. If she ruins this one like she did with twilight.. oh, I'm gonna sew her. hate her guts when she made the movie EXACTLY different .
Oh well guys, I failed my IT and I don't really care. 40 % failed anyway... kay so, g2g.
luv yaaa

0 comments: